12 Nov Accelleran at Smart City Expo World Congress 2018, 13th – 15th November in Barcelona
Accelleran’s Small Cells and Software Solutions enable the digital transformation and technological advances in the infrastructure and services of the Smart Cities now with 4G and with the upcoming 5G architectures and technologies.
Come and see how Accelleran Small Cells and Software Solutions enable 5GCity Distributed Cloud & Radio Platform for 5G Neutral Hosts at the City of Barcelona booth, Hall 2, Stand #C367. We will showing our 3.5GHz Small Cell integrated in City of Barcelona lampost showing live video streaming from extreme local Edge Server to a 3.5GHz Smartphone using commercial 3.5GHz spectrum.
Discover our latest innovative expert solutions and products for dense and programmable SmartCity networks.
- Our Carrier Grade V-RAN featuring our cloud native control plane VNF.
- Our LTE Software Solutions and Road to 5G: RAN & Network Slicing, Virtualization, MEC, Neutral Host and IoT.
- Our TTCN-3-based RAN Test Suite and Framework
- Our System and Service integration offerings
- Our “E1000 Series” Lower Power and “L1000 Series” Higher Power Small Cell Portfolio, including 3.5GHz, CBRS/OnGo and other TDD and FDD bands.
- Our “E2000/E3000/E4000 Series” Multicarrier and Higher Capacity Portfolio for Neutral Hosts
You will be able to discover why Accelleran’s Carrier and mission-critical grade architecture-agnostic small cell RAN-vRAN software solutions has been the winner of the SCF Small Cell Awards 2018 in the Category “Outstanding innovation in small cell technology or architecture” and how you can leverage this for your Neutral Host Smart City connectivity.
The Expo is an inspiring event for Accelleran to discuss and show empowering technologies for the Smart Cities. Are you attending as well? Contact us at email@example.com.